Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family Visit


A couple of weekends ago; my dad, stepmom, grandma, and sisters came down. We haven't seen them for three years, so it was fun to see how much everyone has changed. I'm sure most of you didn't know I had sisters. Well, I have one stepsister, Ashley (Yes, you read that right), and one half-sister, Savannah. Here's a picture of the three of us. We took pictures that said Happy Father's Day Dad.
While they were here, we went to the mountains to ride 4-wheelers. Here's a picture of Chris and my dad trying to get the gas stove to light. We forgot matches, so these two crazy people decided to use jumper cables and rebar (Men are so weird). It worked we cooked great hot dogs and later found a box of matches in Chris's truck. Oh well, it made for a great memory.
I love this picture of Kiley. I took it while we were doing the Father's Day sign. She is actually pouting, but I really love the way she looks.

Here's a picture of Chris and the kids rolling down the hills at EA. It was fun except when rolling down hills, kids should try not to put feet and heads near each other. Ryan looked like a boxer for a few days. Here's Kiley, Savanna, and Ashley. Cute Girls.

8 comments:

Deanne Wahl said...

Cute pics. I didn't know you had sisters. Where have I been. And I think that is the first picture I have seen of your dad. Your blog is always so cute. I hope to get to Thatcher before too long, and when I do I will give you a call.

lofgreenlegacy said...

Those are really cute pics. I love the one of Kiley pouting. I'm glad your visit with your dad went good. I haven't seen him since your wedding reception. And your sisters look so much older than the last pics I saw. And I agree, Men are weird!

Amy said...

Looks like you had a great visit, the pictures are really cute. Enjoyed talking to you today, hope to chat again soon. You are too busy, take some time for yourself :)

Allred's said...

love the pics, rolling down the hill looks so fon, our girls love to walk to the golf course to do it. I can't believe your sister is the same age as your daughter, that's nuts, but it happens. There all such beautiful girls and their hair looks so pretty.

Mary Ann said...

what fun pics.. you have had lots of family this summer.. so great!

Rochelle said...

How fun! I didn't know you had sisters. Your kids were so cute yesterday all dressed up in red, white, and blue! They looked like they were having fun.

Tom and Sue said...

Hey Ashley! For some reason, my monitor won't let me read any posts from you, but I can see all your cute pics! And that's one of the best parts! Sweet little family! I heard Kami took over for you...smart girl you are!

The Richards said...

Ashley I can't believe how big little Ashley is, that is crazy, it makes me feel old! And i had never seen pictures of Savannah and i guess i still thought she was a baby! Time flies....I am glad your dad and you had a great visit! We really should meet up at McDonalds one day and see one another, i miss ya!