Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Kiley


Kiley turned six this week! Her party was back in May so she could invite her friends. We had a finger paint day, and it was a blast; unfortunately, I can't find those pictures. So, here's the ones from this week. Kiley had our normal birthday morning. Then, we went to the pool, so Mommy could go to work and she could do lessons. Later, Kiley went with Mommy and Nana to get pedicures, and the whole family went to see Kung Fu Panda. We came home for presents and cake. It was a lot of fun. I can't believe my baby is six! Ki is so sweet, smart, creative, and thoughtful. She is a great sister, always a leader, and the best daughter in the world. We love you Kiley!

6 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

Happy Birthday Kiley!!! I can't believe how big they are getting! It's so exciting yet so sad! Hope she had a good day. Thanks for letting us go to Kung Fu Panda with you, sorry I had to leave with Kyra! It was fun though!

Allred's said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kiley dear, Happy days will come to you all year....how great is that when you can have a girls day with 3 generations all getting pedi's. I love it. Sounds like you girlies had a rockin' day.

Mary Ann said...

she looks SOOO cute! manicures are so fun! you are a good mom!! looks like a fun b.day!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Kiley! I hope you got our singing text. Ash - I hope you find those pics! Thanks for the swimsuit compliment, I got it at Target (love that store). Take care

Rochelle said...

What a fun day! I bet she enjoyed it! She is a cutie!

Leah said...

Hey Ashley
Happy birthday to your little one! Looks like a super time! As far as pictures goes....I am not doing any outside right now besides weddings b/c it is so dang hot! I am booking for Sept though...do you want them down there or up here....I would love too meet them! Thanks for the compliments and the interest!