Sunday, June 8, 2008

Good ol' boys!




My intro song fits this new post, turn the volume up and listen. I had to write a quick post about these three crazy boys. Ryan has two great friends, Clint and Josh. They are all so sweet, and the three of them are hilarious! They love to do things together and they get along great. I couldn't ask for better friends for my son. I hope they are always great friends growing and learning together. I am thankful for them and their wonderful families for raising such great boys!

7 comments:

Allred's said...

Oh I love their shirts, they look so cute together.

The Richards said...

Thats so good that he has two friends that he will get to grow old with, that truly is a blessing! And like Amy said their shirts are so cute!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

They are soooo adorable!!! I love these guys!

Ashlee Draper said...

I am so glad that Ryan has a good mommy! You are so on top of things, and clint loved seeing himself on the computer! Thanks for everything!

lofgreenlegacy said...

How cute! They have their arms around each other in all the pictures. They are going to be a handsome bunch when they grow up.

Rochelle said...

How cute- that's fun that they are already such good friends! That is something my kids have kinda missed out on so far- there aren't many kids their age in Ft. Thomas.

Mary Ann said...

those pictures are so cute! its so nice to have great friends!