Monday, July 7, 2008

My Friends

This was on my friend MaryAnn's blog.. it is so fun!

When did you first meet the 1st person on your list? Amy is the sister of my high school best friend, Amber. She is so fun and always has been. I think the first time I met her was at my friend's birthday party. She was the cool older sister everyone wanted to hang out with. If it wasn't at the birthday party I met her, it was when I was hanging out with Amber one day and she took me for a ride in her pinto while Ace of Base was blarring! As I think about that I can actually hear the songs! Scary!

What do you like about the third person on your list's blog? Kooliana was in the same grade in high school but in a different town. She was always so cute and happy all the time. I haven't been around her in awhile, but judging from her blog, she is a great mom and still always happy.

What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list? Emily is 5th and she is wonderful. I don't think I have ever hear her say a bad thing about anyone in her life. She is expecting her first child, and everyone who knows her is thrilled because she will make such a great mom.
Britany is 6th on my list. I went to high school with her and she was always in style. It is no wonder she went to school for cosmotology. She's beautiful and a great mom to her cutie pie little boy.

What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd people on your list? The 11th person on my list is Gordon and Nicole. Gordon and Chris were friends in school. Gordon lived with Chris when he and I met, and I was always impressed by how spiritual he was. He also has the biggest smile in the world. I am impressed with Nicole just for looking so good even after having a baby. Way to go girl!
The 22nd person on my list is my mother-in-laws side of the family. They are all such sweet terrific people. Chris's grandpa passed away a few years ago, but Chris still looks up to the example this man set. Chris's grandma is awesome. She raised great kids and has a great attitude.
Oops, the 22nd person is actually Marisa. I know her because we went to school together. She was always so outgoing and friends with anyone.

What is a memory you have with the 23rd person on your list?
The 23rd person on the list was my best friend in high school. We went everywhere together and had a lot of fun. Her and Deanne were the ones who took the missionary disscussions with me. Those are of course fond memories for me. I was grateful the first time I met with the missionaries as I could have been so embarrased by my missing piece of eyebrow. Let's go back to the night before, I thought it might be easier to shave my eyebrows rather than pluck. This may have worked except that I sneezed and missed. Oops! My mom filled in the missing piece and I thought I was in the clear. Then, it rained. Yep, my missing piece came shining through. The sister missionaries were so sweet they didn't say anything until the very end, and Amber and Deanne never noticed!

4 comments:

Allred's said...

Wow, what a great idea. I can't believe you remember so much, especially Ace of Base in the Pinto...I was laughing so hard, and then I got to the missing eyebrow part and I nearly peed my pants...that is so funny.

Abbey said...

How fun, I'll have to try that sometime! We're currently undecided on the 24th in Sflake. We were just up there for the 4th so I don't know if we'll go again. We kind of want to, kind of don't! Are you guys going?

Mary Ann said...

i love it! that was so fun to read.. and the eyebrow story is too funny!

The Richards said...

Ashley that is so funny, it brings back awesome memories. I think Deanne and I were so happy to be there that we didn't even realize you were missing an eye brow! But of course you were still beautiful one eye brow and all! And the ace of base, i saw the sign is now stuck in my head for the day! LOL