Tuesday, July 22, 2008

24th of July in 2 Places!









Chris and I were able to be here for the 24th festivities at the football field, but we also made a surprise trip to Snowflake. For some reason, the unplanned trips always turn out to be the funnest. At 8:00pm on Friday night, we decided to head up there. We only told my sister-in-law, TJ, we were coming. We left at 9:00 and were there a little after midnight. My mother-in-law was so surprised. We stayed up talking, got up early, went to their parade, ate lunch, Chris and the kids rode 4-wheelers, and we came home. It was fast but fun. The kids loved seeing all of their cousins, and Bryson was hilarious. I think he knows how cute he is. Thanks TJ for taking all the pictures. (My camera could not withstand Bryson EATING the lens.)




8 comments:

Allred's said...

What a blast, I am definately jealous you were able to hit Thatcher's as well. That is the funnest 24th.

TJ Eich said...

Hey! I think we're on at the same time! I'm so glad you guys came; it made the weekend THAT much better. :)

To add the post update to your friends: go to dashboard, layout, click "add an element", top left says "Blog List (NEW)", then transfer the list. It's a bit time consuming initally but worth it!

TJ Eich said...

Mom actually wants me to see if Kelli will do family pix after Ty's baptism so, if you want, I'll see if she'll do your family alone. :)

Rochelle said...

How fun that you got to do both! I love Snowflake! My mom grew up in Taylor, and I have family up there so I spent tons of time up there as a kid. How fun for your kids to spend time with their cousins! What fun memories they will have.

The Sanderson Family said...

Hey Ashley! We were in Snowflake too! I wish we could have seen you guys at the parade or something! Frank would really love to see Chris sometime! I dont think we have seen you guys since you were barely pregnant with your youngest boy, is his name Bryson? Anyway, yes we really need to get together sometime! Email me ok? Our email is: thesandersonfam@gmail.com

Tom and Sue said...

Awwww! I'm so glad you guys had a fun weekend! Isn't all the small town stuff great?! We missed the stuff here, but I keep hearing how fun it was! Your kids are so cute!!!

Jordan and Ariana said...

Hey Ash! Thanks so much for the cookies, they were great! Sorry I forgot to thank you. We were just fine on help, so don't worry about. We'll all have to get together soon once we're all settled in.

Abbey said...

It looks like fun, I wish we could have made it!