Thursday, March 5, 2009

Okay, it's been awhile since I've blogged, so here's a quick update. I had a great birthday and Valentines Day last month. I posted a picture of me and the kids eating delicious chocolate covered strawberries on Valentines Day. Chris got some for me and his little princess. I think she'll really like being the only girl!

I also posted a picture of my wonderful husband teaching Ryan how to treat a lady. My feet are killing me in this pregnancy, so he offered to rub them for me, and the kids wanted in on the fun. Hey, any time I can get a foot rub is a good day!


Also, Ryan is growing up way too fast. He learned to ride his bike and now goes everywhere. I am so impressed at how well he does! Girls and boys are so different. When Ki learned to ride she fell hard for the first time and took awhile to try it again. Ryan is the total opposite. He falls and gets right back on. He is such a tough guy!

I also had a wonderful diaper party thanks to Ashlee and my mom! I got so much great stuff, we ate great food, and played fun games. The funnest one involved running across the lawn with a water balloon between the legs without dropping it. Thus, not "breaking your water." It was hilarious, but my camera died just before a got a picture.
One last picture is of Kiley in her adorable acorn costume her Grandma came and made for her. We tied some jean quilts for the boys and made this for her upcoming play! I think she looks so cute!

6 comments:

TJ Eich said...

Her costume turned out SO cute! Go Mamo!!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Well, Happy Birthday last month! Sounds like you've been busy busy the past couple months. Sorry I didn't make it to your shower. It sounds like it was alot of fun! I hope you're right about the 18th but I just had an appointment yesterday and the baby hasn't dropped AT ALL! The Dr. doesn't think I'll go into labor anytime soon. :( Oh well... A little bit more time for Jonathan and I just to ourselves I guess. Chris is so sweet rubbing your feet. What a good husband!

Amy said...

We both haven't been good bloggers lately. Love the update. Kiley looks so cute in her costume. The baby shower was so much fun I'm glad I was able to make it. The waffles were so yummy! :)

Mary Ann said...

oh my heck.. you've already done the costume! It's adorable. Your shower was so fun! You are so close to delivery! LUCKY!can't wait to see your little guy!

Luke & Erica said...

So when do you think that big day will be? Are you thinking induction? I can't believe it is that time again. I remember when you went in to have Bryson. Well good luck can't wait to see this new little guy!

Windsor World said...

Wow Ashley I can't believe you only have a few more weeks to go! How exciting! Good luck with everything..