Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Merry Christmas and A Happy Birthday to Chris

We had a wonderful Christmas! It is so much fun to watch my sweet kids enjoy the Christmas spirit. Christmas gets better and better as they grow!

We also got some snow here! We tried to go to the mountain, but the roads were so icy we ended up near the bottom of the mountain. Not much snow (there was actually more at the house), but it was still fun to go. Even Grandad came to play! We also built a tiny sorta scary snowman!



Also Chris turned 30!!! His parents came to visit and we had a great time. As you can see, Deano won't leave Dad's lap!

8 comments:

Windsor World said...

I love your kids pjs..super cute!! I thought I saw you guys on the mountain Saturday, we were heading up!! I love to look at the snow, but not so much to play in it!! I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a even more happy New years..

lofgreenlegacy said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you guys had a good Christmas and an even better New Year's!

pam said...

I know how difficult it is to find time to BLOG, but I am so glad that you do. I love to see the pictures and feel close to all of you. thanks for a great time celebrating together. Hugs and tickles to the kids!! Love ya'll, Mamo

Bell Family said...

Darling pictures! I'm happy that you enjoyed your Christmas. Hopefully you guys are having a great New Years as well. How are you and the new little prince on his way doing? Let me know!

Take care sweetie!

The Richards said...

So cute! I love the strippy pj's ! And i keep thinking with our husbands getting older that means we are too! Scary! I am going too keep having my 21st birthday over and over again! But really happy Birthday Chris! And i am with tye how is that baby doing?

Nicole Palmer said...

Happy 30th Chris!!! Glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas!

Shawna said...

Hey! Cute pics! I hope you had a good Christmas! You are getting close to having your new little man! I cant wait to see him!

price.family said...

What fun!!! I agree very much that Christmas gets even funner each year with the kids getting older.