Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Programs

Every Christmas brings lots of programs, so I thought I would share a few pictures. Kiley had a dance recital and her school program, and Ryan's preschool did a cute little program. They did so well in all of their programs. We laughed at how crazy Ryan is but that's why we love him. He even yelled in the middle of the program, "Hey Mom! Clap!" He's too funny. Kiley is the exact opposite; she is so serious about what she is doing. I love how different they are.
Kiley and Kylie backstage after dance
Kiley lookin' so cute before her school program
Ryan and Hanna Layton. They are so cute!
He calls her his Hanna Montana!

Ryan on stage. He looks kinda tough getto?

6 comments:

Windsor World said...

I loved Mrs. Norton Christmas program..Kenzee wore that same shirt just yesterday, she loves it!! (she was in her preschool class last year!)This is the best time of year with everything going on.. I hope your feeling well and that you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

lofgreenlegacy said...

All of the programs were absolutely adorable! Ryan is hilarious! He cracks me up! I just love Kiley's dress! And the price makes it even cuter!

Bell Family said...

How cute! Kiley looks so much like you Ashley!

Allred's said...

I love Christmas time and all the cute pictures. Hope your feeling well during your pregnancy, I'm so jealous your having another boy...lucky!!

The Richards said...

I ditto Amy, i love all the little programs and the fact that they are our own kids in them is even better! Your kiddos are too cute! And you are lucky to have another boy!

Deanne Wahl said...

I love Christmas programs. It is so much to fun to see how the kids act when they get to be on stage! I hope you are feeling good. Have a great Christmas :)