Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A great invention

Okay, if we don't all get well soon I am going into a deep depression and no one will hear from me for a while. Seriously, I am loosing my mind. Last week Ryan and I got the worst head cold in the world. No sleep for 3 nights, coughing ALL the time, sinus headaches, it was awful! Now, this week is turning into much of the same. I came down with another stupid stomach bug! Not a severe but still miserable. Plus, my head cold won't leave! Then Sunday, Kiley missed the Primary program for a good battle with strep!


Well, in the midst of my whining, Amy recommended I use a neti pot to relieve some of the sinus pressure. It has been a life saver. I thought about posting pictures until I saw all the stuff that comes out. You have to see it to believe it, and it's not the weak in stomach. In case you're interested, here's a picture of the neti pot.

7 comments:

Bell Family said...

You poor poor thing! I am really going to keep you and your family in my prayers for a speedy recovery from all of this illness! Thanks for the tip of the neti pot...I'll have to check that out next time the allergies hit.

Please feel better soon, and try to cuddle up with your sick babies and a favorite movie or something to cheer you up!

The Sanderson Family said...

Oh that totally stinks! I hope you guys can ALL get better soon! My kids all have the head colds and Payge & Calli have both had pink eye in the last week & a half! So I kinda know how you feel! I am just praying that we will all be over it before we bring the baby home! YIKES!!

lofgreenlegacy said...

I'm so sorry that you guys are all feeling rotten. Hopefully this weekend will make things a little bit better. Let me know if you need anything.

Tom and Sue said...

Ashley! Dang it! Call me! Let me take your kids or SOMETHING! I had no idea! (Thank goodness for those who keep their blogs up!) Hope you guys are on the mend!

Abbey said...

I'm sorry you all have been so sick!! No fun. About the neti pot-I had to use it earlier this year. It was the weirdest feeling ever, but it helped more than anything!

The Richards said...

wow i am so sorry you are so sick, that is the worst the colds during pregnancy...let me know what i can do, we just hang out all day!

Luke & Erica said...

Hey Ash, Jordan has a really funny story about this "great invention" on his blog. Something about buying it for Jaxon, but then Jordan getting a really bad infection. Trust me worth the read!