Friday, May 23, 2008

They grow up too fast!

This post makes me so sad. Kiley is finished with kindergarten. I am so proud of her. She is such a great student and a wonderful daughter. I feel like it was just the other day that I was crying because she was leaving for the first day of school. Kiley is my helper, my friend, always creating something, always watching over her little brothers, always making new friends, always making others feel right at home. She is my daughter, and I am so lucky!
PS - Here's a picture of the back of her hair. MaryAnn gave me the cutest website with all these fun hair ideas, so I tried one! She's adorable.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Kiley is so cute! I miss you guys, hope to see you soon. This year went by so fast. Hey post the website for the hair ideas.

Amy said...

nevermind - found it on Maryanns blog. Thanks

Allred's said...

So Ash, I want the site so my Kyla can look as cute as your Kiley. Hey did you ever figure out how to add more pics to your blog. I seriously don't know how that works. But if you go back to layout, I wonder if that would help any. I don't know, anyways, your a smart tart, lol. You know your so right about crying on the first day of school. I stayed for a little while and looked through the window and the teacher came and said, "Can I help you?" I of course said, no-I'm just watching for a bit. She then said, "it's okay honey, she'll be fine, you can go." I didn't want to, but eventually did, but I still feel that same way. amy

Rochelle said...

She is so cute! I looked at the website and there are tons of ideas! I love fixing my daughters hair- thanks for sharing!

Abbey said...

Her hair looks so cute! I can't wait until Kyndal has, well, hair! And I can do that! She's adorable :)

lofgreenlegacy said...

I love love love the hair blog. I did the girls hair in some fun ponytails today and it was so cute. Kiley looks adorable. She's growing up so fast.

Deanne Wahl said...

Cute hair! I love it. I am so sad to think of JoAnn starting kindergarden. She is such a big helper and I love having her around. I don't know what I am going to do with out her.

The Richards said...

Ash, her hair looks so cute, i wish my kids would sit still enough to make it look that cute! I can't believe how big our kids are, it's crazy i still think of us as teenagers! Love ya Amber