Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bad Blogger


Lately, I'm not the most faithful blogger. So, here's a quick update on us. Everyone has been well for a couple weeks now! Hooray! I had parent teacher conference last week, and Kiley got rave reviews! I am always so proud of her.
Nana and I took the kids for our traditional pumpkin patch trip. I love to watch them pick their very favorite pumpkin; they all have very different reasons. Kiley wanted a "perfect pumpkin." Ryan wanted one with a huge stem, and Deano liked the littlest ones. He thought it was great until he noticed the caterpillar crawling up his hand. He freaked! It was hilarious.



Only 10 days left to find out whether we are having a boy or girl! I am getting really excited. I just want a healthy baby. I've got a couple of ideas for names, but absolutely nothing set in stone. If you don't mind it being taken, I would love suggestions.


10 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Your kids are soo cute! Love your blog!

The Richards said...

Too cute, i love going to the pumpkin patch, we planted some this year so we didnt do it, but we did go to a tractor pull in wilcox the other day and saw the hundreds of pumpkins they were awesome! That is so cute them all holding their pumpkins. Good luck on names i have a hard time with that but i like the name Catlet for a boy and Lilly for a girl!

Bell Family said...

So adorable! I can't wait to take Shaelana to the pumpkin patch! What fun! That is way exciting you guys get to find out what you are having soon. I hope he or she is cooperative for you. My little stinker was modest and refused to give us the slightest hint that she is a girl. It was pure agony!

I can't offer any names for ya though...it was way too hard to come up with names when I was pregnant! I barely made the deadline! Good luck hun!

Pro Staff Stalder said...

The pictures look great. No worries though, we also get lazy sometimes, especially when ecspecting.

Shawna said...

How fun! I cant wait to see what yuo are having! I cant think of any boy names and I only have a couple weeks till he is here! So if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them! But for a girl I have some 4 you! I liked Shailee, Maycee, Savannah, and Kaycee! Anyways! Good luck at the sonogram!

The John Family said...

um some names I have are: Taelyn, Taytum, Taylor, Brinlee, Brylee, Britlyn. for boys: Connor, Cannon, clayton, Parker. Hope this helps!

The John Family said...

Also post some pictures of your belly!

lofgreenlegacy said...

You are a horrible blogger. jk I love the cute pics. I just want to squeeze Bryson. Can't wait to find out what your having!

price.family said...

Cute blog! Its heartbreaking to see Bryson so sad in that picture. He is so adorable.

Mary Ann said...

Glad everyone is finally well at your house! You guys are so nice to take Haylee everyday! Thank you! I love all the pictures and can't wait to find out what you are having!!