Sunday, August 10, 2008

News

Here's a question:

What do the following things have in common?

  • Laying on the couch a lot
  • Can't eat
  • Throwing up
  • Crying for no apparent reason
  • Can't stand the smell of Anything!
  • Never getting ready
  • Having ZERO patience
  • Feeling so thankful to be feeling this way





I’m tired, hungry, SICK, and sad.
Today, I could start crying or get really mad.
I’m getting fatter and fatter as if by the day.
And, if you know what is best, you’ll stay out of my way.
I sent my son to a friend's not sure what he wore.
Yet, still when I think about it, I think one more.
One more blessing would be so great,
And I feel like the news can no longer wait.
Yep, you guessed it, it’s baby number four!
Another sweet person to love and adore.
It looks like, I’m already 6 or 7 weeks along.
Hopefully, everything is growing healthy and strong.
I’m excited, worried, blessed, and in love
Today, I am grateful for my gift from above.







We didn't know when or how to tell everyone; howver, everyone is quickly catching on, so here it is. We are, of course, scared because of the last miscarriage, but we are getting a sonogram done in a week and a half, and hopefully everything will be well. I am very sick which is a great sign, and Chris says I am DEFINITELY having pregnancy mood swings (I hope he's blessed for putting up with me through all these babies). This new little blessing should be here at the end of March or first of April. I couldn't feel more blessed! Leave a post or call when you see this so we know who knows.


24 comments:

TJ Eich said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALL ME!!! Oh, and congratulations! :)

Bell Family said...

Congratulations! How completely exciting! Put your worries to rest hun, I miscarried before I had Shaelana, so I know how uncertainty can creep in, but my pregnancy with her was completely text book predictable, thank heavens! I will keep you and your family, and your new blessing in my prayers for a safe, healthy, timely arrival.

I will be so excited when my little family grows bigger...

lofgreenlegacy said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! For two reasons, one for the new baby and two because you passed your test! I told you you would. I'm so happy for you both Congratulaitons!!!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ashlee Draper said...

Yeah! You are so cute...You passed your test???? Congratulations!

Ashley Marie said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Now you can give me tons of advise when I am expecting! Yay!

Allred's said...

Oh, congrats so much. What a wonderful time in your life. I am extatic for you. Hope all goes well. LOL....amy

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you. What an adventure and I am so glad you are doing it first, then I can see if I can handle four :)

Alyse Clonts said...

Oh! It makes me miss our little group that hung out all during NAU! Wow! Four! Congrats!

Marisa and Rob said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! That was a very cute way to tell everyone!!!

Rochelle said...

Congrats! Good luck with functioning and being sick all at the same time! I know how that feels! How long are you usually sick?

Ruthy Butler said...

Oh wow! Congrats! We are coming to AZ for thanksgiving and will be making the rounds to see everyone! I miss ya like crazy! Love you!

The John Family said...

congrats! That is cool!

Abbey said...

Congratulations you guys! How fun, all these friends of Ben's with 4 kids!! If you guys go crazy then we'll for sure stop, haha! Just kidding :) How fun and what a super cute way to tell everyone. I sympathize Ashley! I hardly got ready anyway and now I do about once a week... For church... Sorry husbands!

Deanne Wahl said...

YEAH!!!! I sm so excited for you. I would call but I feel like I only get about two seconds everyday to my self and then it is gone. I will be up there for Levi's farewell and will definatly try to see you then. Congrats again. That is just awesome

Shawna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! How fun we will both have 4 kids! Now we just gotta get Hope to have a 4th! lol! :) Oh and that was a really cute way of announcing it! I wish I would have thought of something like that!

Alyse Clonts said...

In response to your comment...Clonts is the last name.

Mary Ann said...

that was the cutest poem ever!! did you write it? you are not fat, you look great. let me know what i can do to help! i'm so happy for you!

The Sanderson Family said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats Chris & Ashley! So how far along are you?? How exciting!

Tom and Sue said...

Horray for you! But, of course, sorry you feel so AWFUL! Congratulations! Please let me know what I can do to help!

klutzy k said...

hey! i just found your blog. CONGRATULATIONS!! i'm so happy for you! your living room looks fantastic. thanks to you guys, we've been in our new home three months now. what a blessing!

i sure hope you're feeling good again soon. can't wait to find out what you're having! :)

--kimberly m.

Curtis Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Sorry you have been so sick, but like you said, at least it is a good sign! Good luck with everything! Our kids will be in the same grade together! Fun!

Nicole Palmer said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys!

Rachel said...

Hey Ashley it's Rachel French, I just found your blog and I wanted to say Congratulations!!! I love your poem of how you announced it. Good luck