Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been tagged

THE HISTORY TAG

20 years ago I...
1. was in kindergarten!
2. had a horrible mullet style haircut
3. loved letter people

10 years ago I...
1. just got a driver's license
2. thought the world revolved around high school!
3. had only been a member of the church for 7 months!

5 years ago I...
1. was taking daily pictures of my beautiful 9 month old, Kiley.
2. was considering taking some classes to pursue a nursing degree.
3. had just moved, and thought our trailer was HUGE!

3 years ago I...
1. was trying to remember to take pictures of my handsome 10 month old, Ryan.
2. was dealing with a 3 year old with a broken arm.
3. was finishing prerequisites to start NAU in the fall.

1 year ago I...
1. was almost due with my sweet Bryson.
2. was getting ready to graduate from NAU.
3. was picking out house plans.

So far this year I...
1. felt blessed as Bryson grows and gets better each day.
2. have wept as my baby went to kindergarten
3. have moved into a beautiful home.

Yesterday I...
1. babysat for a friend
2. watched Dan in Real Life
3. took Ryan and his friends to gymnastics.

Today I...
1. Flew kites with the kids
2. Did laundry
3. watched an intense game of Candy Land

Tomorrow I...
1. will take Ryan to preschool
2. will take outgrown clothes to storage.
3. hope to buy some flowers for our front yard.

In the next year I shall...
1. take my highly qualified exam for science.
2. enjoy my kids growing up.
3. sweep my floors over 600 times! (I think I am obsessed with my floors)

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

you're obsessed with your floors? really?! :) you crack me up.. you're a great mom and it shows!

Jacob Ward said...

I think it will be more like 1200 times, and yes you are obsessed.

Allred's said...

Ash, thanks for the comment on our blog, btw, I love the look of yours right now. I also really enjoyed your yesterday-tomorrow tag, it was great, quick, and super informative. The best way to be. Good luck with the sweeping thing. Now is vacuuming just as bad?

Jordan and Ariana said...

I remember the mullet!