Thursday, November 15, 2007

What I love about you. . .

This post is dedicated to my family. I would like to say something I love about each of them.

My mom: Where do I start. She is my rock. She listens to all of my complaints, my joys, my sorrows, my excitments. She puts up with me no matter how grouchy I am. She is the first one I want to tell my news to. She loves my kids so much. She is a great Nana! The kids love her so much especially Ryan. I swear he would live with her if I would let him. I am grateful for her help on the days when I feel like I'm going crazy!

Chris: He is a fabulous husband, and I consider myself the luckiest wife in the world. He treats with respect. He always says "I love you" before he hangs up the phone with me. He is a super hard worker. He's an amazing dad. The kids adore him. He alwasys acts excited to see them and seems disappointed if they are all in bed when he gets home. He holds the priesthood, and that's amazing. Oh, did I mention, he's hot. I love his dimples and his nice body!

Kiley: She is so smart! She loves to learn and she is so kind to her brothers. She has been sick for a couple of days, and it is driving her crazy to not be with Bryson. She loves that baby. It is awesome to watch her teach Ryan new things, watch out for both of the boys, and always lend Mommy a hand. She loves to make up jokes and games. She is quite the in charge personality. She keeps us all in line.

Ryan: He is my ball of excitement! I love him so much. He is always full of fun ideas and things you never thought of. He is all boy. He loves Transformers, TMNT, Spiderman, helping dad, and building things. He keeps me running, but he is definately my entertainment.

Bryson: He is the sweetest baby in the world. He is only 6 months old, but he is always smiling. He constantly lets me know that he loves me. He reaches for me, gives kisses, and pinches my cheeks to show me he cares.

I love my family and I am so grateful for all they do for me. I don't do enough to show them everyday that I couldn't live without them. I have such a wonderful life because of the wonderful people I am blessed to know.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

such a sweet post! families are the best! see you tuesday!

Allred's said...

Ashley, Wow...I love the idea of this one. I love that you said something about each member of your family and how much you love them, it was so sweet to read. If only our kids were able to comprehend the deep love we have for them. One day they will, but for now we just keep kissing and hugging them, but I love that you put it in your blog.