Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hey everyone. Sorry it has been so long since I've posted.

First things first, Bryson has been quite sick for a couple of days. He has some sort of virus which has irritated his airway. He is back on steroids for a little while, hopefully, he will come off today. Please, keep him in your prayers. It is so scary not knowing what to do for him. The doctors here don't know enough about his condition, so they aren't extremely helpful. We saw the pulmonologist last Friday; he was full of pessimist ideas and worst case scenarios. I just need him to be okay, so please please keep in in your prayers and thoughts. I need that happy little boy more than life itself.


Everything else is fine. The fall tradition of going to the pumpkin patch was fun. This year the kids got to take a friend, so Raynee and Clint came with us. The kids were so cute in their matching shirts, and it was hillarious to hear all the whispers about me having two sets of twins and a baby. Do I look crazy?


The kids had a very happy Halloween. They are so cute! They went as Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, and a Lost Boy. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, but I must admit, those kids make me melt. Now, if I only knew what to do with all that stinking candy.






Our house is coming along. We're grateful for that! Now that it has been sheet rocked it really looks like a house.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Ashley! If you go to Matiekay.blogspot she'll tell you to email a lady that will send you directons on how to make your own template. It can take awhile to do, but it's so cute when you're done!! also, you can go to pyzam.com for more templates,but they're not as cute.
Sarah
HOpe this helps!!

Sarah said...

I have a better idea. email me and I will send you the email she sent me with directions. msslewis2003@hotmail.com
Sarah

Mary Ann said...

HOpe your baby feels well soon.. Cute pictures. It has been fun to see you more often! Yeah for your house!

Deanne Wahl said...

I hope Bryson is doing better. I know how scary it is when you feel like there is nothing you can do and all you want is for them to be healthy! You look great and I am so excited that your house is at least getting closer. Keep me updated. laters~

Allred's said...

Ashley, hey thanks for the post, good to hear from you and your family is so beautiful. I can't believe how fast and how much they have grown. I am so sorry to hear about Bryson, poor little guy, I had no idea. Hopefully he will be doing better soon. Hey I added you to my friend list. Lots of love, amy

Allred's said...

Ash, your so dang fast, you must be blogging at the same time I am b/c I just posted that. Thanks for the skinny comment, those are always accepted. Hey don't feel bad about the night out to Wal-Mart, we get excited too for a night out. It feels good for privacy at times. You know how you used to be able to spell things out and your kids don't know what your saying, well it's quickly coming to an end. But believe me, 4 days into our vacation, I was really missing our girls and ready to come home. Hey, don't let the pics friek you out, we aren't really that scary in person. Your house looks super exciting. Bet you can't wait for it to be done. I truly know what that is like.