Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update

I thought I would write up a quick post with some pictures about what's going on here. First here's a picture worth 1,000 words! Bryson really didn't want Jay in the picture, so this is his mad face because Kiley is uncovering him.
Next, Kiley had a birthday party which was tons fun. We borrowed Hope's water slide and the kids had a blast! Here's a picture of all the wet kids that cam to wish her a happy birthday! What a lucky girl to have so many great friends.
Next is a picture of my sweet baby asleep on the couch. All I can say is Look at those cheeks! He is almost to the point of looking uncomfortably fat! Oh it is so cute though!


Finally, here's a picture of our AWESOME garden! You have to understand our excitement. Up to this point the only thing we've ever grown is children. We are not plant friendly! So, imagine our surprise at this terrific garden! We have tons of watermelon and tomatoes, a few cantaloupe, some corn and carrots, and we're hoping for some cucumbers and pumpkins.


We are all well, other than the fact Kiley, Bryson, and I have strep! Yes, it's strep again. But, the weirdest part is I don't feel sick. I just can't swallow because my tonsils are too huge! They are thinking about taking my tonsils out since this is the second time I've had strep in a month! That sound like a good time to me. I've always wanted to get my tonsils out at 27 years old!


12 comments:

Windsor World said...

That picture of Bryson is PRICELESS!!!! and I love love those baby cheeks, Jay is such a cute cute baby!

The Richards said...

Jay is so stickin adorable! I love those cheeks. Looks like Kiley's birthday was lots of fun, your garden looks awesome too, i love growing a garden!

TJ Eich said...

Bryson is so stinkin' cute! That kid cracks me up!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Holy cow! She does have alot of friends!! I just want to pinch Jay's cheeks because they are so fat. :) I am so impressed with your garden and I would be super excited too... I'm just jealous at the moment. Oh my goodness! I can't believe you guys are sick AGAIN! No fun!! Get better soon! You are so sweet Ashley. Thanks for having us over for FHE on Monday and for letting us hang out with you all day Saturday. It was fun for us!

Ashley Marie said...

Love the face!! Good job on the garden it looks awesome :)

Amy said...

Cute pics. Jay is just so adorable.

price.family said...

I remember when my boy was that chubby although I think your boy wins for the chubbiest cheeks. So CUTE!!!

Deanne Wahl said...

Your boy is adorable. I can't believe how big those cheeks are! And way to go on the garden. I tried once and killed everything! I love all the pics at his blessing. Your kids are growing up too fast!

Luke & Erica said...

Hey Ash, check out my blog, I am doing my first GIVEAWAY. How are you guys, hopefully doing well.

lofgreenlegacy said...

TIME TO UPDATE!!!

Marco Gil said...

Bryson looks very good sleeping in the couch!
I like the garden! looks great (I like watermelons ;), just so you to know).
I think you guys had a blast with the water! keep up with that energy!

Marco Gil said...

what??? don't tell me that you haven't publish anything since 2010???... are you kidding?....
please let me know when you publish something at mvgs97@hotmail.com.
Say hi to Chris, long time don't see you!!!.
Ashley, I am working in the valley (Mesa) and maybe you can help me. I know the holidays are here and you must be extremely busy. But maybe you have some free time in January, just ONLY if you have free time. If so, please e-mail me at mvgs97@hotmail.com