Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's going on?

First of all let me post some pictures of Bryson. He is turning out to be one heck of a two year old. The first few pics are of Bryson on the counter eating frosting, and spreading frosting, and wiping frosting in the cupboards, and sticking frosting in the utensil holder, and doing anything else with frosting to make his mommy cry! The next picture is again of Bryson on the counter, but this time doing his favorite pastime - dumping the very expensive baby formula all over. Let me tell you this was a lighter occasion. I'm not sure what I will do with this child of mine. Good thing he's cute!


Next, we have a picture of my fat fat baby Jay. HE IS ADORABLE! We had to postpone his blessing last month because Ryan was sick. We are rescheduling, so I thought I'd better check and see if the blessing outfit still fit. We didn't even get the shirt around him, but here's the vest so you get the idea! TOO CUTE! Thanks to Jonathan and Sara for lending us a bigger one.





Finally there is a picture of my handsome crazy Ryan right before preschool graduation. I can't believe it's already time for him to go to kindergarten! Where does the time go? I love this sweet boy and I will really miss him next year.

5 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

Your baby is so cute, well all your kids are, but he is super cute right now because he is so compact. I hope that Luke are blessed with a boy someday. I can't wait to school clothes shopping. I know school just got out, but I can always use an excuse to shop, LOL. Look forward to seeing you. I told Andie about possibly getting to hang out with Ashley's little one, she is so set on that. We should get togther this summer as well.

Allred's said...

I love that Jay's little blessing outfit didn't fit. He's is so cute, your kids are all adorable!!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Did you get Ryan's outfit at Children's Place. SO CUTE! Oh Bryson... things I'm nervous about looking forward to. He is a cutie!

TJ Eich said...

I think I'm sending this from TJ's instead of mine but I can't figure out all this tech stuff. It's really the Mamo! I'm finally getting time to read this. As far as your mother Bear re-action;Iloved it! Aunt Char actually threw a rock BACK @ neighbor Becky for hitting Sami with it when they were about 4. (Maybe that's where Sam gets her Rambo reactions:) The Bryson into everything is SO like Chris and Sami were. It could be worse-double trouble. Hopefully you'll have selective memory like I do and mostly remember the cute, adorable, joyful moments and fewer of the AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! ones:) I am so sad I've had to miss out on everything with my sickness. Ron woke up with it yesterday! I sure hope we are all well for June 7th!!!

Rochelle said...

I love Jay's chubs! Too cute!