Sunday, September 30, 2007

We took Bryson to the doctor on Friday. It was just a routine appointment. Everything is looking good; we are trying a new allergy medicine, and we are hopeful this will help. We still have some nights that worry Mommy; however, we feel really blessed at how much better he is. Throughout it all, he keeps smiling! We can't take him to church, and it breaks my heart. I see all of these people come in with their adorable babies and I want Bryson to be there. I know it's for the best though. Whatever we have to do to keep him well.
Everyone, please meet the baby who is always smiling!



Friday, after a very quick trip back from Tucson (thanks for going Ashlee) we also had fun at the PLS group party. I am so grateful for all the people Chris works with. Everyone is so nice and a lot of fun to be with.

Tom, Chris, and Reed trying to grill!








Those hotdogs must be delicious!


Carmen, Ryan, Chris, and Marco!




Ryan, Kylie Kathleen, and Kiley Reanna
At the party we had Kiley's best friend Kylie because her mom just had a baby. (Congrats Amy!) The girls are so cute. Kiley believes you must have the same name to be best friends. I overheard her tell Ryan one day, "I'm sorry you'll never have a best friend." I asked her why she would say such a thing? She knowingly replied it was because she had never even met another Ryan.

2 comments:

Deanne Wahl said...

You are right! Bryson looks like a happpy baby! I am so glad to hear he is doing good. Tell my brother I said hi, since you see him more than I do. I will be in Thatcher again at the end of Oct. and will call you then!! Laters

Mary Ann said...

Looks like a fun party... WHERE ARE YOU MOVING? it will be fun to have you closer!